Engineering Excellence Awards 2017
T.Y. Lins wins Project of the Year for Sellwood Bridge Replacement
Pictured above, from left: David Goodyear, T.Y. Lin International; Tom Westover, Cornforth Consultants;
Jon Henrichsen, Multnomah County; Steve Katko, CH2M; Sam Hunaidi, ODOT; Jon Ferguson, CH2M;
Sam Johnston, Sam Johnston Inc.; Ian Cannon, Multnomah County; Scott Nettleton, John Kooistra,
Eric Rau, Bob Bochsler and Ryan Elwood, all with T.Y. Lin.
T.Y. Lin also wins the People's Choice Award
The People's Choice Award is given to the firm winning the popular vote for favorite display panel
during the awards dinner (held January 18, 2017).
Infrastructure Market Opportunities Highlighted at ACEC Spring Convention
April 23-26, 2017 / Washington, DC
The 2017 ACEC Convention schedule is jam-packed with sessions that focus on developing opportunities in a wide range of infrastructure markets as new administration policies and Congressional action take shape.
The robust schedule of topics and speakers include:
- The New Political Landscape -- Nicolle Wallace, Political Analyst and Former White House Director of Communications
- Business Forecast -- Geoff Colvin, Senior Editor, FORTUNE
- Industry Perspectives -- Jacque Hinman, Chairman & CEO, CH2M; Fred Werner, President, Design & Consulting Services, AECOM; Greg Kelly, President and CEO, U.S., Central and South America, WSP|Parsons Brinckerhoff
- Mega-Trends in Energy: Market Opportunities -- Yvonne Castillo, Victor O. Schinnerer & Co., Inc. ; Manisha D. Patel, WSP | Parsons Brinckerhoff; Clay Walton, Harris Group
- Transportation Outlook -- Leslie Richards, Secretary of Transportation, PennDOT; Grace Crunican, General Manager, Bay Area Rapid Transit (BART); Rina Cutler, Senior Director, Amtrak
- Future Markets with USDA Rural Utilities Service -- Kellie Kubena, USDA
- Congressional Perspectives - The New Administration and Congress -- Moderated by Amy Walter, Cook Political Report and former Political Director for ABC News
- Case Study in Multimodal Transportation Development: Cook County, Illinois -- John Yonan, Cook County Department of Transportation and Highways
- Evolving P3 Markets -- Panel of Experts
Plus, 30 additional sessions offering countless opportunities to gain PDHs, network with peers and learn the latest trends in the A/E industry!
Click Here for the Full Schedule.