Start Date: 12/6/2017 7:30 AM PST
End Date: 12/6/2017 10:30 AM PST
Venue Name: David Evans and Associates, Inc.
2100 SW River Parkway
Part 3 of the 2017-18 Leadership Development Series (each part is a stand-alone program; though the programs do complement one another)
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This program is ideal for project managers, designers and engineers who are:
- Interested in a leadership track in their career
- Shifting their focus from projects to organizational and financial goals of the firm
- Challenged by competing priorities
- Being asked to take on more responsibilities with the same resources
- New to managing multiple or complex projects
- New to managing people and teams
Developing skills in business development (BD) and marketing is key to career growth as a consultant. Join this conversation to delve in to specific areas of the BD life cycle, problem-solve some of the common challenges and identify steps to hone your BD skills and leadership.
ABOUT THE SPEAKER
Charissa Rotramel, Regional Marketing Manager - Northwest Pacific, WSP
Charissa Rotramel is an accomplished marketing and business development leader with a love for strategy and creative problem-solving. Charissa provides forward thinking strategic direction and effective management to help drive marketing and business development excellence as WSP’s district marketing manager in the Northwest Pacific region. She is a proven leader that promotes critical thinking, innovation and collaboration among leadership, pursuit and proposal teams to develop and communicate solutions that best serve our clients and community. Her successful pursuit and proposal strategy efforts have resulted in the award of numerous multi-million-dollar transportation infrastructure projects in the Northwest. Charissa holds a BA in Art and Communications from Lewis and Clark College.
- Members - $265 per person (if your firm is a member then you are a member)
- Non-members - $365 per person
- 7:30 a.m. - Check-in & breakfast
- 8:00 a.m. - Program begins
- 10:30 a.m. - Conclusion
David Evans and Associates, Inc.
2100 SW River Parkway
Portland, OR 97201
There are a few parking garages nearby:
- RiverPlace @ The Strand, 1852 SW River Drive ($16 max.)
- City Center Parking, 1875 SW River Drive ($16 max.)
- Montgomery Garage, 309 SW Montgomery Street ($10 max.)
This class is good for accruing two and a half (2.5) continuing professional development credits
Cancellations must be received by Friday, December 1, 2017.