Salary & Benefits Survey
The 2013 annual Salary & Benefits Survey is now available!
This is the only survey of its kind which exclusively covers
consulting engineering firms in Oregon and Clark County, Washington.
- Salary data reported is effective as of September 1.
- The 2013 report contains data from 51 ACEC Oregon member firms.
- This year (2013), 79% of firms with 16 or more employees participated.
- Firms reporting are located primarily in the Portland-metro area, but also include firms in the Eugene area, Bend and elsewhere throughout the state and Clark County, Washington.
- The report consists of two main sections:
--The Salary section contains data for 44 positions broken down by three sizes of firms (small, medium, large). Responses from at least three firms were required in order to provide complete salary data for a specific position.
--The Benefits section contains data from responses to questions in the following areas: paid time off, annual vacation, holidays, sick leave, other leaves, insurance, qualified pension and profit sharing plans, cash bonus, recruiting costs, other benefits, and firm discipline.
Members receive the salary and benefits survey at no charge as a benefit of membership;
non-members may purchase the survey for $500.
To order, simply complete the salary survey order form and fax to (503) 292-2410,
e-mail to mwebber@acecOregon.org or mail to:
ACEC Oregon/Salary Survey
5319 SW Westgate Drive, Suite 224
Portland, OR 97221
You may also call (503) 292-2348 and we will take your credit card info over the phone.
We will mail or e-mail the salary survey the same day we receive payment.
The 2014 salary survey results will become available December 1, 2014.
Watch for initial questionnaires to be sent to participants around September 1, 2014.
For more information, call (503) 292-2348 or e-mail
adavis@acecOregon.org or mwebber@acecOregon.org. Thank you.