ACEC Oregon/Oregon Department of Transportation
OBJECTIVE: To provide members with the opportunity to improve working relationships with agency personnel. Each liaison committee has its own agenda, but communications and problem-solving are primary concerns.
Click here for more info about the ACEC-ODOT Liaison Committee, including:
- Meeting Schedule (regularly scheduled for the third Friday of odd-numbered months)
- Meeting Time
- Meeting Location
- Agenda Topics
- Meeting Materials
DID YOU KNOW?
In addition to the Steering Committee, which oversees the Liaison Committee, there are several standing committees which undertake specific work assignments through a work planning process in agreement with the Liaison and Steering Committees.
Each standing committee is comprised on six to eight members, with an ACEC and ODOT co-chair.
- Project Delivery Management Systems Standing Committee
- Procurement and Contracts Standing Committee
- Technology Transfer Standing Committee
- Training Standing Committee
- Environmental & Planning Standing Committee
- DBE Goal Planning Standing Committee