ACEC Oregon/Oregon Department of Transportation
OBJECTIVE: To provide members with the opportunity to improve working relationships with agency personnel. Each liaison committee has its own agenda, but communications and problem-solving are primary concerns.
Click here for more info about the ACEC-ODOT Liaison Committee, including:
- Meeting Schedule (regularly scheduled for the third Friday of odd-numbered months)
- Meeting Time
- Meeting Location
- Agenda Topics
- Meeting Materials
CANCELLED - ACEC-ODOT Partnering Conference
(originally scheduled for May 6, 2020)
DID YOU KNOW?
In addition to the Steering Committee, which oversees the Liaison Committee, there are several standing committees which undertake specific work assignments through a work planning process in agreement with the Liaison and Steering Committees.
Each standing committee is comprised on six to eight members, with an ACEC and ODOT co-chair.
- Project Delivery Management Systems Standing Committee
- Procurement and Contracts Standing Committee
- Technology Transfer Standing Committee
- Training Standing Committee
- Environmental Standing Committee
- Transportation Planning Standing Committee
David Evans and Associates, Inc.