Start Date: 11/17/2021 9:00 AM PST
End Date: 11/17/2021 11:00 AM PST
Venue Name: Your desktop
Managing Time & Relationships
Transitioning from doer to leader means you start to shift your focus on what you do during the day and how you interact with the people around you to increase your sphere of influence.
In this class you'll learn to:
- Set a vision for yourself as a leader
- Create an actionable plan to get there
- Plan and prioritize your day
- Manage e-mail and meetings to keep yourself focused
- Delegate more tasks with greater confidence
- Build equity and accountability with your team
- Understand how each interaction affects your progress as a leader
Leo MacLeod | Training | Coaching | Pie has been helping AEC firms with planning, training, and leadership transition for 19 years, with a focus on developing the next generation of leaders. He is a columnist for the Daily Journal of Commerce and Zweig White Letter. He speaks nationally on leadership development and emotional intelligence and makes a mean pie.
- Members - $265 per person (if your firm is a member then you are a member)
- Non-members - $365 per person
Leo says: Go ahead and get a jump on learning how to manage time and relationships by enrolling yourself in ACEC OR Pocket Tools: Managing Time (link will be provided upon registration).
Look at the videos, do the challenges and log your success.
When we meet on November 17, you’ll have from 9:00 - 9:30 AM to catch up on any lessons you haven’t done so we can discuss your progress, insights and challenges from 9:30 - 11:00 AM. I’ll be revisiting the concepts in the online course, so be prepared by watching the videos before the class.
- 9:00 a.m. - Program begins
- 11:00 a.m. - Conclusion
Zoom meeting login credentials are included with the registration confirmation (and will also be sent again to registrants prior to the program).
This class is good for accruing two (2.0) continuing professional development credits
Cancellations must be received by Monday, November 15, 2021 by 9:00 a.m.