Start Date: 11/4/2020 9:00 AM PST
End Date: 11/4/2020 11:00 AM PST
Venue Name: Your desktop Location:
OR United States
Managing Time & Relationships
Transitioning from doer to leader means you start to shift your focus on what you do during the day and how you interact with the people around you to increase your sphere of influence.
In this class, you’ll learn to:
- Set a vision for yourself as a leader
- Create an actionable plan to get there
- Plan and prioritize your day
- Manage e-mail and meetings to keep yourself focused
- Delegate more tasks with greater confidence
- Build equity and accountability with your team
- Understand how each interaction affects your progress as a leader
Leo MacLeod | Training | Coaching | Pie has been helping AEC firms with planning, training, and leadership transition for eighteen years, with a focus on developing the next generation of leaders. He is a columnist for the Daily Journal of Commerce and Zweig White Letter. He speaks nationally on leadership development and emotional intelligence and makes a mean pie.
- Members - $195 per person (if your firm is a member then you are a member)
- Non-members - $295 per person
9:00 to 11:00 a.m.
Leo says: Go ahead and get a jump on learning how to manage time and relationships by enrolling yourself in ACEC OR Pocket Tools: Managing Time (link will be provided upon registration).
Look at the videos, do the challenges and log your success.
When we meet on November 4, you’ll have from 9:00 AM - 9:30 AM to catch up on any lessons you haven’t done so we can discuss your progress, insights and challenges from 9:30 AM - 11:00 AM. I’ll be revisiting the concepts in the online course, so be prepared by watching the videos before the class.
Zoom webinar login credentials are included with the registration confirmation (and will also be sent again to registrants prior to the program).
This class is good for accruing two (2.0) continuing professional development credits
Cancellations must be received by Monday, November 2, 2020 by 12:00 noon.