Start Date: 4/14/2021 8:30 AM PDT
End Date: 4/14/2021 9:30 AM PDT
Venue Name: Your desktop Location:
OR United States
A/E Firm Financial Management: The Basics
In this webinar you'll learn:
- Why Financial Acumen Matters, and How to Develop It
- The Key Drivers of Profitability, and How to Influence Them
- Productive multiplier
- Overhead rate
- Managing the Firm's Financial Position
- How to read a balance sheet
- Key steps to protect your firm
ABOUT THE PRESENTER
Larry Van Dyke, CPA, Certified Global Management Accountant and CFO, Kittelson & Associates, Inc. (KAI)
Larry has more than twenty-five years of consistent achievement while serving as an instrumental member of and adviser to executive management, crafting and implementing strategic business-growth initiatives, creating impactful internal and external relationships, managing significant change initiatives, and driving all aspects of corporate finance and human relations. Larry gained particular expertise in values-driven leadership, strategic planning, financial management, M&A/joint ventures, and performance management during his stints at KAI, OCP Publications, the Archdiocese of Portland, and Arthur Andersen & Co.
- Members - $115 per person (if your firm is a member then you are a member)
- Non-members - $215 per person
- 8:30 a.m. - Program begins
- 9:30 a.m. - Conclusion
Your desktop. (Microsoft Teams meeting.)
Login credentials are included with event registration confirmation.
This class is good for accruing one (1.0) continuing professional development credit.
Cancellations must be received by Thursday, April 8, 2021.