Start Date: 4/15/2021 12:00 PM PDT
End Date: 4/15/2021 1:00 PM PDT
ACEC Oregon and WTS Portland Chapter (Vancouver Events Group)
Southwest Washington Public Agency Liaison Panel Discussion - Co-hosted by ACEC and WTS
- Update on your agency's impact from COVID in the following areas:
a) 2021/ 2022 capital improvement plans
c) Changes to procuring professional services
d) Changes to agency office policies
- Update on your agency's plan for post pandemic re-officing.
- Update and planning associated with potential stimulus funding.
- Ryan Lopossa, Streets & Transportation Manager, City of Vancouver Public Works
- Tom Grange, Engineering & Construction Manager, Clark County Public Works
- Carley Francis, SW Regional Administrator, WSDOT
- Monica Fowler, Deputy Chief Executive Officer, CTRAN
RSVP - No charge to attend!
- Gavin Oien, Sr. Project Manager, Vice President, David Evans and Associates, Inc. - Representing ACEC
- Jennifer Chariarse, Sr. Environmental Technical Specialist, FHWA Western Federal Lands - Representing WTS
Please RSVP by clicking on the "Member Registration" or "Public Registration" button at top right of page.
Zoom webinar login credentials are included with the registration confirmation (and will also be sent again to registrants prior to the program).
- 12:00 noon - Program begins
- 1:00 p.m. - Conclusion
CONTINUING PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
Program is good for accruing one (1.0) continuing professional development credit.
WHAT IS THE ACEC / SW WASHINGTON
PUBLIC AGENCY LIAISON COMMITTEE?
To commit to a meaningful partnership between our organizations in the common purpose of providing quality and responsive consulting engineering services to the communities of southwest Washington.
Goals and objectives include:
- Facilitate a cooperative dialogue between southwest Washington agencies and ACEC.
- Foster an attitude that explores opportunities and resolves issues.
- Enhance professionalism and integrity throughout the design and construction industry.
- Promote quality and value through improved business practices.
- Invest in the future by promoting continuing education, new technology, and research and development.
- Promote the use of project delivery methods that best serve the public interest.