Start Date: 4/28/2021 8:30 AM PDT
End Date: 4/28/2021 9:30 AM PDT
Project Risk Analysis for Project Managers
Are you able to answer the following questions for each of your firm's projects?
This program is designed to present a process to help firms recognize, document, and mitigate project risk in eight steps. The purpose of risk analysis is to identify the cause, effect, and magnitude of the perceived risk and to develop and ultimately mitigate the uncertainty of the risk without any significant impact on the project objectives.
- What are your project risks?
- Who is responsible for those risks?
- What are the warning indicators?
- What is the likelihood that an event will occur?
- What is the potential magnitude for each risk?
- What are the key assumptions that drive the risk event?
- What is the best strategy for managing the risk?
Who is this program for?
- Firms that want to train their employees on the importance and use of project risk management
- Firms that want tools and templates to develop their risk management process
What does this program include?
1. Project Risk
- What is risk?
- Risk drivers
- Benefits of risk management
- Risk identification
2. Analyzing and Managing Project Risk
- 8 steps to analyzing and managing risk
- Risk analysis worksheet
- Risk log (registers)
- Prioritizing risk
3. What are you going to do?
- It’s iterative
- Your next steps
ABOUT THE PRESENTERS
Jeaninne has been working with Northwest-based A/E/C firms to help manage their insurance and risk programs for the past 23 years. Jeaninne focuses on analyzing each client’s unique business issues and challenges to design the right program customized to each client’s needs, then representing them accurately and positively in the insurance marketplace to deliver highly customized solutions with measurable economic impact. From new venture formation, through all stages of business development, she works with companies to address strategic risk issues, whether they are local, stateside or international. Patty Huntley, PMP, MBA
Risk Manager of Loss Prevention and Client Education
AXA XL Design Professional Insurance
Patty Huntley, PMP, MBA is a Risk Manager for the North American design professional unit of AXA XL. Patty’s 35-year career includes an extensive background in the A/E/C industry. She began her consulting career in 1989 with an environmental engineering firm. Subsequently, she was an independent consultant for 14 years, and in conjunction with PSMJ Resources, Inc., she provided consulting services to the A/E industry with a focus on project delivery and program management.
As a member of the DP Loss Prevention and Client Education team, Patty works with brokers, our insureds, and trade associations providing the resources and education to empower A/E industry professionals to effectively manage risk in design and construction.
Senior Vice President
and Client Executive
USI Insurance Services
Jeaninne works to properly align contractual obligations with insurance programs and focuses on counseling clients on matters related to unusual risks and mitigating uninsured risks.
- Members - $45 per person (if your firm is a member then you are a member)
- Non-members - $70 per person
- 8:30 a.m. - Program begins
- 9:30 /9:45 a.m. - Conclusion + Q&A
This class is good for accruing one (1.0) continuing professional development credit.
Cancellations must be received by Friday, April 23, 2021.
THANK YOU SPONSORS!