Start Date: 9/16/2021 8:00 AM PDT
End Date: 9/17/2021 12:00 PM PDT
2021 ACEC Oregon Fall Conference
Thurs/Fri Sept 16 & 17
8:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon
New date TBD
Welcome Reception (in-person, outdoors!)
Wed Sept 15
4:00 to 6:00 p.m.
"Rain or Shine" in the outdoor covered area
The Lodge at Cascade Brewing (formerly Raccoon Lodge)
7424 SW Beaverton-Hillsdale Hwy, Portland, OR 97225
Live sessions interspersed among pre-recorded content. Material will be recorded and archived for on-demand viewing later.
Sessions are good for accruing continuing professional development credits.
- Panel discussion: Firms’ plans for return to office - presented by Cushman & Wakefield
- Update on Oregon legislation re: new taxes - presented by Diana Strassmaier, CPA, CCIFP, Aldrich Advisors
- New covid relief incentives - presented by Jennifer Groff, Associate Director, Alliant Group
- How firms can utilize R&D tax credits - presented by Shane Hunt, Moss Adams
- Oregon legislative update - presented by Marshall Coba, CobaCo Government Affairs, ACEC Oregon Lobbyist
- And much more!
Click HERE for conference agenda.
Support ACEC/PAC and buy your sweepstakes ticket today!
(Personal contributions only.)
TWO OPTIONS - $200 per ticket (and you'll also be entered into fall sweepstakes!):
Trail ride gift certificate courtesy of:
Link to conference landing page will be emailed to registrants a few days prior to event.
Member Firm: $500 (includes access for up to 3 attendees per firm, including in-person welcome reception)
Member Firm Deluxe: $750 (includes access for up to 8 attendees per firm, including in-person welcome reception)
Sponsor: $1,500 (includes access for up to 3 attendees per firm, including in-person welcome reception)
Non-Member Firm: $1,000 (includes access for up to 8 attendees per firm, including in-person welcome reception)
- Opportunity to show 60-second promotional spot prior to a conference session and/or link to pre-recorded content from conference landing page
- Sponsor logo on conference landing page linked to sponsor’s website
- Sponsor logo in event registration materials
- List of all conference attendees with contact information
Cancellations for conference registrations must be received by Wednesday, September 8, 2021.
THANK YOU, SPONSORS!