Start Date: 9/17/2020 8:30 AM PDT
End Date: 9/18/2020 12:30 PM PDT
Venue Name: Your desktop
2020 ACEC Oregon Fall Conference (virtual)
September 17 & 18
8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
Live sessions will be interspersed among pre-recorded content. Material will be recorded and archived for viewing later on-demand.
Sessions are good for accruing continuing professional development credits!
- Metro President Lynn Peterson & the regional transportation funding ballot measure
- Legislative update with a state legislator
- Follow-up to “Bias & the Bottom Line: Why Diversity Matters” with Nicki Pozos, PhD, Principal, The Formation Lab
- Panel discussion: Firms’ plans for return to office, or not
- ODOT outlook & update from leadership
- General potpourri tax update with Diana Strassmaier, CPA, CCIFP, Aldrich Advisors
- "R&D Tax Credits for Engineering Firms" with Brady Bryan, CEO, BRAYN Consulting LLC
Support ACEC/PAC and buy your sweepstakes ticket today! (Personal contributions only.)
Early bird drawing!
Enter by 5:00 p.m. the first day of the conference (Thurs Sept 17), and you’ll also be entered to win a bag of Whiskey Barrel Aged Coffee.
Click HERE, or on the image below, to enter.
Member Firm: $500 (includes access for up to 3 attendees per firm)
Member Firm Deluxe: $750 (includes access for up to 8 attendees per firm)
Sponsor: $1,500 (includes access for up to 3 attendees per firm)
Non-Member Firm: $1,000 (includes access for up to 8 attendees per firm)
- Opportunity to show 60-second promotional spot prior to a conference session and/or link to pre-recorded content from conference landing page
- Sponsor logo on conference landing page linked to sponsor’s website
- Sponsor logo in event registration materials
- List of all conference attendees with contact information
Cancellations for conference registrations must be received by
Wednesday, September 9, 2020.