Civil Designer, EIT
Founded in Portland, Oregon in 1990, Harper Houf Peterson Righellis Inc. (HHPR) is a firm of engineers, planners, landscape architects, and surveyors who provide comprehensive, integrated services for transportation facilities; site development; utility infrastructure; water resources; stormwater facilities; parks; residential, commercial, institutional, and industrial site development.
With a staff of over 105, we serve clients across Oregon and southwestern Washington from our offices in Portland, Salem, Bend and Vancouver.
Our culture is one of dedicated individuals who take our clients’ needs seriously while having fun. We support our teammates’ aspirations and provide the opportunity to achieve professional and personal goals. We are respectful of individuals’ personal lives and strive for an efficient and effective work life balance.
What we are seeking
A Civil Designer, EIT
who is interested in joining our growing engineering team in Bend, OR
. We are looking for an individual who is adept and eager to learn, responds effectively to multiple deadlines, and has an attention to detail. The qualified candidate will need to be a collaborative team player, while working under the guidance of a professional engineer.
An organization committed to providing its employees with a dynamic work environment, the opportunity to work on an array of projects and a chance to make a difference. We value and respect the creativity and input of our employees. It is because of this our employees have distinguished us with both national and regional awards for one of the Best Firms to Work For.
Civil Designer, EIT
||Harper Houf Peterson Righellis
|Posting Start Date:
Education, Experience & Qualifications
- Support Civil Engineering related work including roadway design, site design, utility design, stormwater facility design, field surveying, plan production, and construction inspection.
- Use of AutoCAD Civil 3D and/or Microstation for project design and plan production
- Work closely with Professional Engineers
- Willingness to learn, ask questions, be self-motivated, and work within a team
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and written
- Ability to time manage when assigned multiple tasks
- Thorough, detailed and able to meet established production deadlines
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering
- EIT Certification or ability to obtain
- 1-3 years of relevant professional experience preferred
- Experience with using AutoCAD Civil 3D
||This listing expires on: 4/14/2021