Senior Civil Engineer
Senior Civil Engineer – Project Manager
At Windsor Engineers, we’ve built a culture based on a mission of offering an environment where individuals can genuinely thrive. We’re a team of dedicated professionals committed to taking ownership, fostering the right attitude, and ceaselessly improving. We’re not about the grind, we are committed to a business as unusual- world class experience in engineering and consulting solutions. We’re looking for likeminded individuals who crave more from a career, who love to learn and grow their skillset, and who want to help their teammates do the same.
This position location is flexible as a hybrid role to any of our three offices (Minneapolis MN, Duluth MN or Ridgefield WA). Open to Part-Time.
What you’ll do
- Demonstrate Windsor’s Core Values: The Right Attitude, Ownership, Constant Improvement
- Provide technical oversight and guidance to civil engineering staff at all different experience levels.
- Responsible for quality control and following Windsor’s Quality Management Plan (QMP). This means providing QA/QC on a variety of civil engineering projects from municipal water and wastewater to stormwater, to private land development.
- Provide support for individual engineers to help them develop and apply knowledge of engineering systems, codes, and other disciplines.
- Work independently and with a team to drive project deliverables as Project Manager, and a technical advisor.
- Collaborate with and explain complex design options to a diverse stakeholder group.
- Assist with estimating and proposal efforts for new project opportunities, primarily with municipal work but also with private land development.
- Effectively plan and manage multiple projects and deadlines and complete deliverables on time and on budget.
- Mentoring/training of civil infrastructure team members at varying experience levels.
- Manage projects (As “Lead” and/or “PM” when assigned)
- Responsible for project delivery (scope, schedule, and budget)
- Act as Engineer of Record
- Work closely with clients and other stakeholders to represent Windsor positively and grow strong long -term relationships.
- Develop and maintain relationships with team members and those we collaborate with outside of the company (including clients)
- Coordinate with other disciplines including mechanical, electrical, and plumbing
- Complete site visits as needed.
- Hybrid environment with work from home flexibility
- Ownership opportunities
- Open-ended vacation policy with an annual minimum
- 100% healthcare coverage, 0$ premium
- Competitive compensation
- Contribution to 401k plan
- Paid Parental Leave policy
- Access to coaching, and professional development
- A genuinely awesome team of likeminded professionals
Senior Civil Engineer
|Posting Start Date:
||What you’ll bring
- Professional Engineer (PE) licensure in MN, OR and/or WA.
- 20+ experience in the civil design industry
- 10 +years’ experience with construction oversight or management
- Proficiency with Specification writing
- Technical advisory to all civil staff, including project managers, engineers, and drafters.
- Experience in project management required.
- Supervisory experience is preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
||This listing expires on: 1/12/2024